Julie-Ann A. Duhe’-Keating is a practicing attorney and partner in The Keating Law Firm, L.L.C.
Julie-Ann holds a Bachelor’s Degree from Louisiana State University, and a Juris Doctorate from Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University.
She is licensed to practice law in the State of Texas, 2001, and the State of Louisiana, 2003, as well as the Northern, Southern and Eastern U.S. Districts of Texas, 2002, and Western, Eastern and Middle U.S. Districts of Louisiana, 2003.
Julie-Ann concentrates her practice in the areas of personal injury law, successions, will drafting, trusts and estates, consumer rights, and general civil litigation.
Most recently, Julie-Ann received a BV Peer Rating from Martindale Hubbell.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- 100% Personal Injury Law
- 50% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Louisiana, 2003
- Texas, 2001
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2002
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2002
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 2002
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 2003
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 2003
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana, 2003
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Juris Doctorate
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- B.A. cum laude – 1998
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Major: Political Science
HONORS AND AWARDS
- 2015 Top Attorney with Global Directory of Who’s Who
- 2015 Woman of the Year with National Association of Professional Women
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Lousiana State Bar Association, Member, 2003 – Present
- Texas State Bar Association, Member, 2001 – Present
PAST EMPLOYMENT POSITIONS
- Goins Aaron, Associate Attorney, 2005 – 2008
- Maginnis & Hurley, Associate Attorney, 2003 – 2005
PRO BONO ACTIVITIES
- WGNO’s Sponser for Coats for Kids, 2011 – Present
- Salvation Army Toy Drive, 2014 – Present
- Kappa Alpha Theta